- Butternut Squash 1
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Nutmeg ground ½ tsp
- Ginger ground ½ tsp Sugar 1 tsp
- Cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds, reserve for toasting.
- Turn inside down and place on ½ sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1hour.
- Remove from oven let rest skin side up for ½ hour to cool.
- Scoop out pulp from outer skin.
- In food processor, puree.
- Combine seasonings, add.
- Combine 1 pt with 1 lb of cheese filling, reserve remaining puree (approximately 1 ½ c) for ravioli roasted garlic sauce.
Yield: 2 lbs