- Butter 2 T
- Milk 1 qt
- Chicken base 1 T
- Cornmeal 1 C
- Parmesan cheese ¼ C
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 C
- Butter, whole soft 2 T
- Combine butter, milk and chicken base, bring to boil.
- While stirring vigorously sprinkle in cornmeal to prevent lumping.
- Stir and cook, do not burn, cook approximately five minutes, add cheeses, finish with whole soft butter.
- Serve as soft and creamy polenta.
Yields: 8 servings[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Creamy Cheesy Polenta – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]
Creamy Cheesy Polenta