Ingredients: (Pictured with Pork)
- 1 lb Pheasant Breast Pounded Thin/or cubed
- 2 T Chili Spice Blend
- 2 T Brandy
- 2 T Sherry wine
- 1 T Chopped Ginger
- ¼ c Chopped Green Onions
- ½ c Diced Red Peppers
- ½ c Diced Yellow Peppers
- 1 c Blanched Broccoli Florets
- 1 T Soy Sauce
- ¼ c Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ c Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- ¼ c Orange Ginger Sauce
- 1 T chopped Cilantro (optional)
- Dredge pheasant in chili spice blend.
- Sauté pheasant breast, remove and reserve.
- Deglaze with brandy and sherry.
- Add ginger, onions, peppers, & broccoli, salute.
- Add liquid ingredients, adjust flavor, consistency.
- Add meat back to sauce, add cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Always add alcohol into cup then from cup into hot pan/to prevent bottle from blowing up. More sauces can be added for more of a sauce rather than a glaze. Any spice blend you prefer may be used such as Chinese five spice, Cajun spice rub.