- Cooked corned game meat, pulled, shredded 3 lbs
- Onions, small dice 1 c
- Potatoes, raw, quartered 1 ½ qts
- Chicken Broth 1 qt
- Brine Liquid ½ c
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bacon Fat
- Eggs 6
- Shred cooked corned game meat.
- Reserve in brining liquid.
- Small dice onions, sauté onions in bacon fat.
- Quarter potatoes add onions and cook in broth and brine until soft. (do not boil).
- Once potatoes are cooked add shredded cooked meat and heat in broth.
- Once meat is hot, strain broth, brown lightly in bacon fat in hot pan, add broth to flavor, serve in bowl topped with poached egg, sriracha crème, top with chives
Variation: For Red Flannel Hash add 1 C cooked diced beets.
Yields: 16-3 oz servings