This was one of the very first recipes from Chef Wutsch that I made on video, it’s harder than looks! Stir Fry is one of my favorite go to meals, fast, easy, amazing flavors and colors. We work this one into our rotation almost every week.
- Venison Loin or cut from hind leg 1 lb
- Seasame oil 1T
- Ginger 1T
- Garlic 2T
- Green onion, chopped 3T
- Red Bell Pepper Diced ½ C
- Yellow Bell Pepper Diced ½ C
- Snow peas or Asparagus (chopped) 1 C
- Hoisin sauce ¼ C
- Plum sauce ¼ C
- Yoshida sauce ¼ C
- Plum Wine ¼ C (Can substitute Cranberry Juice)
- Make sure all silver skin and sinew is off of the venison.
- Chop venison in to bite size chunks and toss with Sesame oil, ginger, garlic and green onion.
- Sear meat in a hot pan (just enough to brown on outside, do NOT over cook) , remove and set aside.
- Stir fry peppers and snow peas in a small amount of Avocado oil, add sauces and wine, stir in venison and bring to a boil.
- Serve over rice.
Venison Stir Fry