- Butter, whole soft 2 T
- Shallots, chopped 2 T
- Roasted Garlic ½ c
- Puree Butternut Squash 1 c
- Chicken Base/concentrate 1 T
- Heavy Cream 1 pt
- Half & Half 1 pt
- Salt and Pepper tt
- Cayenne Pepper pnch
- Ginger, ground pnch
- Nutmeg, ground pnch
- Flour ¼ c
- Whole Soft Butter ¼ c
- Tarragon, fresh chopped 1 T
- Chives, fresh chopped 1 T
- Roast garlic, chop and lightly sauté shallots in butter, add roasted garlic, puree squash, chix base, blend well.
- Add cream and half & half, bring to boil.
- Be careful not to boil over and start fire.
- Blend soft butter with flour and incorporate into sauce to thicken.
- Season, adjust flavor and consistency, finish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with boar ravioli, 3 ravioli & 2 ox of sauce per portion.
- Garnish with cheese crisp and whole chives and toasted baguette.
- Keep different ravioli flavor separate, don’t mix. (thin with white wine)
Yield: 1 ½ qts (48 oz / 24-2oz portions)