(Any Wild Game Meat will Work)
This is a very flexible guideline and a great example of being able to create something quick with your wild game. Ingredient options are endless on this one.
We had pork already thawed out from a recent From Field To Table event in Texas, a pre-cooked pizza crust, veggies, cheese, sauce and you are good to go.
We put ours on the RecTec grill and had an awesome meal in a short period of time.
Recipe by : Emily Long
- 1 Pork Tenderloin Diced
- 3 Slices of Bacon Chopped
- 1/2 C Onion Diced
- 1/4 Green Onion Sliced
- Cheese (We used a Garlic Basil Cold Smoked American Cheese, sliced thin)
- Shredded Cheese (Your Choice)
- Tomato Sauce or Pizza Sauce
- Pre-Cooked Pizza Crust
- Dried Italian Herbs
- Everglades Seasoning (Original)
- Cook bacon in pan, set aside but leave grease
- Saute onion in bacon grease, set aside
- Season pork with Everglades
- Cook pork on high heat, quickly, but don’t overcook!
- Preheat RecTec or oven to 450F (or if using prepackaged crust, whatever package calls for)
- Spread sauce over pizza crust
- Add your sliced cheese, bacon, onion, tenderloin and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle more Everglades and Italian seasoning over the top
- Add shredded cheese to top
- Grill or bake for 8 to 12 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.